Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, January 20

V Family Mini {St. Louis Family Session}













Catch-up Post of the Day #2
What a treat to have a family of such lovely daughters, such classy parents... and a perfect day to shoot their Christmas card session. The three younger girls are triplets, and each of them had a completely different, equally charming personality. And the older daughter? What a poised, kind, marvelous girl! Loved this sweet family!!

2 comments:

  1. they are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last shot of mom and daughters is truly, hilariously delightful! I can see how this family would be SO fun to work with!

    ReplyDelete