Slider

Alex , Poised and Lovely Senior {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Alex, another of my lovely seniors from the fall.... This gal was so sweet, though she had a hard time believing I was getting any good expressions out of her. Her sheepish laughs in front of the camera were my favorite, followed closely by the rockin' serious face she pulled out and ROCKED every time, despite her doubt she was really doing it well.

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

{My favorite of the session:}

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex Sanders Senior

And a sweet one of Alex with her mama-- (I try to sneak in a few of these shots at the end of the senior sessions... the moms HATE it, but I gently tell them that they can hate the photo now, but in twenty years, they will be SO GLAD they have it... And I ALWAYS love the result. Sometimes, even the moms do. *wink*)

Alex Sanders Senior

Alex, thanks for a fun session, and for not TOTALLY making fun of me when I lost my car keys at the end and had to call for help...

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I ended up finding them later than night, in the dark, back by the sno-cone shack. *smack head with hand* They fell out when I was laying on my right hip to get a better angle for the shot. Oh the things we do for our craft.

Love my seniors! Can't wait for the next round to start up again!

5 comments:

  1. So she's the sno-cone shack girl - I'm so glad the story had a happy ending (and not just that you found your keys - the pics look great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl! Look at those eyes! I LOVE the sno-cone shots! They look like a cover for a CD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work once again emily! one time I nearly lost my CLIENT's keys in a field. So embarrassing. Glad that you are settled in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't'cha love a beautiful girl who doesn't know she's beautiful? I love the scarf photo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. her eyes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan