Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Sunday, August 1

For Dinner Tonight: Corn and Blueberry Salad

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have had this recipe printed and waiting to be made for a while now... Today seemed a good day to make it happen. It's chilling now. I cannot WAIT to dig in!

*

(I know my blog is "right click disabled", so if you want me to email you a copy of the recipe, just email me at: southerlandgirl @ yahoo dot com. I am so happy to share!)

6 comments:

  1. wow-intriguing...

    I just made a super-simple, lower-cal version of pineapple upside down cake (at least that's what it tasted like): 1 box angel food cake, 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, mix 'em together and bake according to pkg directions (or make cupcakes, which I baked ~20 min). So easy, so yummy (a little sticky :)

    Thanks for sharing the recipe - let me know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it was awesome then send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummo! How do you get your blog 'right click disabled'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the index card/yellow notebook pad format of your recipe. You make even cooking seem so much cooler, more fun, and more inspired than it ever seems when I am doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm. I've never thought of putting corn and blueberries together. How was it? I just might have to try this recipe.i

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect summer side dish! Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete