Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, July 29

Hard At Work:

Today, Noah was hard at work doing this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

(He called these his birthday candles. We sang "Happy Birthday" to Mai. I love this vintage Fisher Price tool set...)

Photobucket

While I worked on this:

Photobucket

(Flowers for a swap I'm participating in... Just a few of the gazillion I still need to do. They'll have pearls in their centers...)

It was a good morning. :)

7 comments:

  1. So cute! What an imaginative little nephew I have! I can't believe that his 3rd birthday is creeping closer and closer, speaking of birthdays and candles and celebrations. What happened to that sweet little baby with the piercing cry? ;) Love ya, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a GREAT morning! Take care and enjoy the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great attention to the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the vintage tool set. I guess I may have to move to St Louis to find cool stuff like that.

    All the hipsters snatch up stuff like that around here. :(

    Glad you are having fun and enjoying your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute and imaginative--it makes me smile to hear the things kids say. I'm so glad you had a good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandi-lee2:03 AM

    ooohh, I love how those flowers are looking, how did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun times!!

    And I need to makes some flower barrettes or headbands before this weekend when I leave!!!

    ReplyDelete