Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, March 12

A Peek For Joanna: Look at Her Smile!

{Baby Ava, Three Months Old}

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable little girl- you have a gift, sis.

    Side note: I love the logo in the corner of the photo- if that's you're official logo/monogram/whatever, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. . .just precious! . . and those Birthday photos of Noah are awesome. The one where he's wrapped in a towel with your hubby with that leg covered in cake is too funny. He went to town with that lovely cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! What an adorable smile. And I am loving all the soft and fuzzy pinkness, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's just beautiful!!! That sparkle in her eye is just to much for me!

    I think I told you before, but I really like your watermark too. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww! She looks so beautiful! She is so much bigger since the last time I saw her! Your pictures are wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her entire face lights up with that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judie5:15 PM

    Aw, mom will be so pleased! What a cutie-patutie!

    ReplyDelete