Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Sunday, March 15

Baby Bennett, You Are Perfect:

Crystal, a little peek for you....

Bennett, 8 Days Old
{Canon 20D, 28-75 mm 2.8, f/3.2, 1/100, 400ISO}

*
Here's to a marvelous Sunday for all of you. I can't wait for church, then good food, then nap, then relaxing with my boys....Ah, the good life.

7 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! That is a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SWEET. I want to hold one that tiny again. I don't want to HAVE one that tiny... but I want to HOLD one. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww adorable~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... this is SUCH a beautiful shot! I love everything about it... so precious! It's like he's coming out of an egg or a cocoon! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I have been so busy I forgot to check your blog for a sneak peek - I just now saw this! Thanks for posting it - I CAN'T wait to see the rest!!!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute. could you e-mail me some prices and how far you are willing to drive to do a photo shoot. i am moving to MO in a couple of months.
    Crystal you baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Welker World"-- I don't have a way to get your email... but please go check out my photography site at: emilysoutherland.com and contact me through there. I'd love to talk pricing with you!
    Thanks!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete