Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, January 24

You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do.

So I had to throw a load of laundry in the wash, and it took both hands... What else was I supposed to do??


He doesn't look too bothered by it.

*

{fun cross-process action by Leah P., Frame by Tia Bennett. Photo by me.}

7 comments:

  1. I'm not really a squealer, but Noah's changed all that! He kinda looks resigned, like "I know, mom. You don't have to explain. This will make an unbelievably cute picture. I know."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait...isn't baby laundering a crime? Oh, wait...that's MONEY laundering. My mistake, carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe
    emily, he is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (oh yeah... "g" is me)
    -galen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. That is the perfect place for him. I have a picture of Emery sitting in the laundry basket with all the fresh clothes put on top of her (she was older of course) and she loved it! That is such a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete