Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, January 9

Joe Got a Haircut:

And boy is he hot! I love it both ways-- longish with curls and short and edgy... and the change is always a fun thing. Have I mentioned recently how much I love these two guys? They are my life at the moment, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

  1. I love a good shave and a hair cut. Two Bits. Now I have to get off your site because Abbey keeps screaming "Beebee! Dat's a Beebee!" But I love all the pictures of Noah and your siblings--priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Joe looks great!

    My DH does the same thing with his hair - we can chart the seasons and years by which haircut he has at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously LOVE the new haircut. i have to admit, not a fan of the longish hair. i'm lucky that matt likes his hair nice and short. joe, throw in a plaque and a part in your hair....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great (both ways)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:57 PM

    Wow, Joe. What a hottie! You look great.

    As always, great pics, Em.

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete