Slider

Memememe.... Why Not?

Saturday, August 8, 2009


Took the universal "tag" from my broheim, Steve... Anyone else is free to take the tag for themselves. Or not. Wonder if I have anything new to say?

A - Age: 32. (eek! when did that happen?)

B - Bed size: Queen... and LOVE the metal canopy frame...:)

C - Chore you hate: sweeping/mopping/hardwood floor care

D - Dogs or cats: allergies and being busy with a little kiddo make me say NONE. Sad.

E - Essential start your day item: baby kisses

F - Favorite color: oh, LOTS... Robin's egg blue is probably tops right now.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instrument played: a bit of piano, viola from age 10-18... Banjo, a bit.

K - Kids: Noah, aged 20 months. And I'd like three more... I think.

L - Loud or quiet: I am, by nature, loud. I like, these days, serene quiet around me.

M - Mom's name: Jeanne (my middle name: Jeannette... Get it?)

N - Nicknames: Em, Emmerloo, Doodileedoo, Zaynee...

O - Overnight hospital stay: Noah's birth. We had a 4-day stay because of the c-section. I LOVED it. I cherish those memories.

P - Pet Peeve: I dunno.... Talk radio? LOL! Crumbs left on the counter? Bats in my apartment?

Q - Quote from a movie: "To infinity, and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

R - Right or left handed: right handed

S - Siblings: a whoppin' SIX of them... Juli, Elise, Beckie, Steven, Sarah, Kirsti

T - Time you wake up: Between 7-7:30 am. Noah is my alarm clock.

U- Underwear: special.

V - Vegetable you dislike: none. Truly. Lima beans KINDA bore me.

W - Ways you run late: trying to cram too much in too short of a time. (MWCW girls, ya dig? *sigh*)

X - X-rays you've had: teeth... I think that's it. Right? Oh, and my Halloween candy when I was like 6 years old.

Y - Yummy food you make: cupcakes. Cookies. Apricot chicken.

Z - Zoo favorite: the hippos. The mist machines. The home cooked kettle chips.

*

Here's hoping the weekend has been gentle to you all... It has been to me.
Church tomorrow... I'm ready. Let's see if Noah is??! :)

2 comments:

  1. Judie1:36 PM

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loved their hospital stay. I mean, room service, clean sheets everyday, and a Craftmatic adjustable bed... what's not to like?! Oh, and please share the apricot chicken recipe... if you would be so kind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to get to know more about you! Our husbands are such good friends, I know a lot about Joe, but not a lot about you. I think we could be great friends, though.
    Oh, and I agree with you on the hospital stay after childbirth. Those are some of my most cherished and missed times!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan