Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Saturday, August 8

Memememe.... Why Not?


Took the universal "tag" from my broheim, Steve... Anyone else is free to take the tag for themselves. Or not. Wonder if I have anything new to say?

A - Age: 32. (eek! when did that happen?)

B - Bed size: Queen... and LOVE the metal canopy frame...:)

C - Chore you hate: sweeping/mopping/hardwood floor care

D - Dogs or cats: allergies and being busy with a little kiddo make me say NONE. Sad.

E - Essential start your day item: baby kisses

F - Favorite color: oh, LOTS... Robin's egg blue is probably tops right now.

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instrument played: a bit of piano, viola from age 10-18... Banjo, a bit.

K - Kids: Noah, aged 20 months. And I'd like three more... I think.

L - Loud or quiet: I am, by nature, loud. I like, these days, serene quiet around me.

M - Mom's name: Jeanne (my middle name: Jeannette... Get it?)

N - Nicknames: Em, Emmerloo, Doodileedoo, Zaynee...

O - Overnight hospital stay: Noah's birth. We had a 4-day stay because of the c-section. I LOVED it. I cherish those memories.

P - Pet Peeve: I dunno.... Talk radio? LOL! Crumbs left on the counter? Bats in my apartment?

Q - Quote from a movie: "To infinity, and beyond!" -Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story

R - Right or left handed: right handed

S - Siblings: a whoppin' SIX of them... Juli, Elise, Beckie, Steven, Sarah, Kirsti

T - Time you wake up: Between 7-7:30 am. Noah is my alarm clock.

U- Underwear: special.

V - Vegetable you dislike: none. Truly. Lima beans KINDA bore me.

W - Ways you run late: trying to cram too much in too short of a time. (MWCW girls, ya dig? *sigh*)

X - X-rays you've had: teeth... I think that's it. Right? Oh, and my Halloween candy when I was like 6 years old.

Y - Yummy food you make: cupcakes. Cookies. Apricot chicken.

Z - Zoo favorite: the hippos. The mist machines. The home cooked kettle chips.

*

Here's hoping the weekend has been gentle to you all... It has been to me.
Church tomorrow... I'm ready. Let's see if Noah is??! :)

2 comments:

  1. Judie1:36 PM

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who loved their hospital stay. I mean, room service, clean sheets everyday, and a Craftmatic adjustable bed... what's not to like?! Oh, and please share the apricot chicken recipe... if you would be so kind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to get to know more about you! Our husbands are such good friends, I know a lot about Joe, but not a lot about you. I think we could be great friends, though.
    Oh, and I agree with you on the hospital stay after childbirth. Those are some of my most cherished and missed times!

    ReplyDelete