Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Tuesday, December 27

Hope You're Having a Marvelous Holiday!

For us, it's still going--- Joe gets this whole week off of work, so it feels like an extended holiday. We're still in our jammies, the house is still a mess, I'm still eating WAY too many treats, and it's just a whole lotta Christmas 'round here, still.

And because I was frantically sewing Lucy's gift all day Christmas Eve and into the night, and then we traveled on the 25th and 26th, I never got to post these shots I took Saturday with the intention of sharing for Christmas Day. So since it's still Christmas in my head, I'll still post them. Whee!!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket 

  Photobucket
 (So she's not a fan of tummy time... so what? It makes a GREAT photo, right?!)

And my other one, just as cute and hammy:
Photobucket Photobucket


And I had to grab a couple of shots of Lucy's cute Christmas Eve outfit, complete with her Halloween costume gnome boots, which transferred nicely into Elf Boots!
Photobucket 

Gosh, I love these kids! :) 

I have their "official" holiday portraits ready to post. I have been compiling a list of favorite holiday moments in my head this year, and want to get them written down before I forget them, so I'll blog those tomorrow with their photos... So you're stuck with All Southerlands All the Time right now... But hey-- they're MY universe, so they might as well populate my entire blog, right?! 

Merry Ongoing Holidays to all. Now go sneak a nap. I plan to!

*

3 comments:

  1. I like your universe, so no complaints here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last photo--she is too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh the cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete