Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, December 21

Deck the Halls...

Mostly images, not many words.... Here are our humble Christmas decorations this year:

Photobucket Photobucket 
{Who needs mantle stockings when you can just use the fireplace gate??} Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
{Advent idea comes from a combination of these two ideas: All Things Simple: Activities Advent, and The Little Red House Advent}

My printables, up for grabs (some are more specific to our family, so you'd have to change them): 

{Below, another little advent, the Book Advent, one I've wanted to do for years now, and finally have enough books for. HERE is the first time I saw this idea done, back in '07.}
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
{Banner made with love by my friend Smiley Beth} 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I am so stealing your advent ideas next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these advent ideas. Thinking that next year, I'll get girlfriends & kids together for an advent crafting party. Hoping that you & your wonderful family have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just ran across a flower tutorial you made last February and I made my first flower for my little one year old daughter. I've been thinking I should try it out but this is the first I've tried and I'm so excited! It's beautiful! I love your blog and your ideas!! Thanks for taking the time to put it together. :)

    ReplyDelete