Slider

My Valentine Boy

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Last year, I had a reluctant Cupid...So cute, and SO two-years-old... This year, I got a few more minutes out of him, even though it was still a major workout for my preggy self. 

It amazes me how much more I can love this kiddo week after week... Amazes me. Incredible to think that having a second one only makes MORE love possible. 

That's the best kind of Valentine--- my family. My beloved, sweet family. My Joe, my Noah, my baby girl... My true loves. 

From us to you, Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy about a gazillion of my favorite shots from Noah's Valentine's photo session.... They make me smile!

{Joe was my Snowflake Maker, just another one of his incredible skills.}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I'm in tears.... OH Thank you!
    Happy Valentine's Day one and all

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kid is SO CUTE! I'm glad that the first thing I did this morning was read blogs. This will make the rest of my Monday better.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO adorable! You know it was a successful shoot when you have THIS many favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are truly adorable. Your Noah, like my Nola, is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a kid every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I hope Cal cooperates! (Not holding my breath though!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a sweet little valentine! Too cute for words...
    enjoy every moment!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so super cute! I love your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a doll! His brown eyes are so sweet, you must feel a little melty everytime he looks at you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too, too cute! I am digging his hair and these super cute pictures. You are so creative...these photo shoots are not easy to put together, I'm sure, and now you will be able to treasure this time in his life. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just four words...can I have him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, those are awesome! I can hardly believe how that adorably handsome hairdo makes him look older than his 3 years... Love it! Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan