Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Tuesday, February 22

A Little Ol' Valentine's Rewind...

Sat during Noah's nap and edited most of February's photos... I'm kinda caught up!Unheard of! 

So since it's only a week late, a few snaps of the way Noah and I started our Valentine's Day last week. 

Noah got THESE for breakfast:

Photobucket
Along with pink milk (a Lambson family tradition-- one Noah was a bit wary about until I gave him the fun straw. Then he was willing to try just about anything I put in that cup!)
Photobucket
And I? Well....*sniff*, this was MY low-carb Valentine's Brekky:
Photobucket

(But at least it was the appropriate colors for the holiday, right?)

Week 34 belly shot coming tomorrow.... Hope you guys are having a good week so far!

3 comments:

Ojibirish10 said...

Yay for strawberry milk and fun straws! Your low carb GD treat looks actually looks sort of delicious as well in that bright yellow bowl. Happy V Day, can't wait for the next belly shot. I have totally been living vicariously through you since dh said he is definitely DONE. Sigh.

PrayerGrove said...

I got jealous when i saw your v day pancake with yummy chocolate, and then i was overwhelmed with thankfulness by your photo of your bowl, its nice to know I am not the only "crazy" on a low carb diet :) LOL.
I just started following you, amazing blog!!! i love your ideas!

Beth said...

Kinda jealous. I couldn't have not even one MORSEL of fruit or yogurt/milk/cottage cheese when I had GD. And pregnancy is pretty much the only time I like fruit. Ha! Irony.