Slider

Contest Winner is COMING, I Promise!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


It is 8:52. Noah is having a meltdown. Lightroom is freezing up. Joe and I are rushing (with Noah, I promise) out the door to do an emergency errand.

But I have the list of qualified contest entrants, starred (for extra points) if they blogged about this contest, and as soon as I have time to devote to making slips of paper for drawing out of a hat, I will find our winner.

Until then, real life is screaming at me (or is that just Noah?) to pay attention to it.

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited I keep checking back all the time.

    I know you are super busy.

    I'm waiting anxiously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting with a saw to cut off my left arm...(if I win)

    I too keep checking back because I too am anxious!

    LOL :P

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan