Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Friday, April 24

The Lovely, Stylish Danielle | St. Louis Senior Portraits|

I met Danielle on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon on the Loop for our portrait session. It was sunny, the birds were singing, and the wind was gently blowing.

Wait. Did I say gently? I meant TORNADICALLY. Goodness! The wind almost did us in, with Danielle's long, gorgeous hair!! But we persevered, got silly/sassy/spunky, and got some gorgeous shots in the process.

My favorite part? Danielle brought BUBBLES. C'mon. What an AWESOME girl!!!

Fun session, fun girl... Thanks, Danielle! Enjoy!









(Juniors--- I'm getting ready to unveil a contest! Stay tuned and be ready with a date you want to do your session.
You might win big!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...she is so pretty! I love that you can just see her personality shining through. These are AWESOME shots...I wish I would've done something more fun for my senior photos ... what....13 years ago...LOL!

    ReplyDelete