Slider

Winner, winner!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We have a Monkey Winner!!
Here, the big bowl o' entries (thirty total, wowza, folks!):


And.......


(I made the lil' sign after drawing your name Judie. It would have been silly if your name was that big in the first place, because then of COURSE you would've been chosen, right? Haha!)


But since I am making this whimsical, random fun CD to go with the monkey, and CDs are easy to replicate, I thought I'd go ahead and draw a second name (seems a shame to let all those scraps of paper go to waste after writing and cutting all of them!) and that person can have a copy of the CD. Fun times!


So Judie and Andrea, I think I already have your mailing addys, so look for a treat in the mail someday. Perhaps by the end of this week, even!

*

Thanks, all of you, for such a sweet response to my crafties. I am still such a rookie at the sewing thing that I am really really tickled at my own results, and flattered at your attention...

Now if I could only whittle that sewing time down from, oh, about 10 hours for that bag to something more REASONABLE, I could even ponder making them to sell! but until I get more skilled or efficient, I'm afraid that's not gonna be so easy for me. Oh well... I'm a hack, what can I say?

Happy Thursday, all!

7 comments:

  1. yeah, you're a hack. I was going to say. . .

    YAY, Judie!!! And YAY, Andrea! Em makes awesome mixes. You're a lucky girl too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:29 PM

    I am sooooooo excited!

    Thanks, Em!

    I think I'll run out and check my mailbox now. Just kidding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Judie and Andrea! You are two lucky ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummed I didn't win, but so excited you even have these contests. You are so cool.
    Congrats on the 4 photo booking in DC, you are a pro now? Awesome.
    Love you to the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayy...I have never won ANYTHING (not even as runner up!
    Thanks, EM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to tell you how incredibly cute all your creations are - monsters, monkeys, purse etc. What an amazing talent you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Judie and Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan