Slider

Contest Closed:

Thursday, January 15, 2009

This will be the most boring blog post ever, because it is past my bedtime... But I wanted to acknowledge all the contest entries and remind that the contest closed at 8:00 pm Wednesday night. I am too popped to go put a bunch of names and numbers into a hat tonight, so we will do that tomorrow. And I need to get crackin' on a polka-dotted monkey appropriate mix CD for the winner... That should be fun!

Anyway, tomorrow I'll announce the winner, and maybe even post some other fun photos from my recent adventures.

Gotta hit the hay...

Oh, but I am so excited: I get to go to Washington DC in May to do four photo sessions!! SO EXCITED! Thanks, girls, for booking me!!!!!

Okay, really... off to bed. Adios til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan