Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, October 22

Another Sneak Peek For My Bessie:




But that's all you get, for now! To come-- cupcake shots (oh, the beautiful cupcakes! Such poetry in frosting!).... Family shots... Kissy-face shots.... Oh so may great photos still in the works!

(I am LOVING this particular job. Something about getting a peek into the true joy of your best friend on an incredible day in her life... I am honored. And delighted. I can't stop smiling at each new photo I open up to look at.)

*

And ta-da! Three posts in three days!! ?? !! Amazing.

9 comments:

  1. more amazing pictures...you always manage to capture the perfect-ness (is that a word? lol) of the moment. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so touched at your enthusiasm for this project...nothing could have made this experience as wonderful without my Emily beside me for most of it. I am so excited to see images of that day--it passed in such a blur of rushing here and there, that these pictures are the only way I knew it *really* happened. You make me feel beautiful...thank you so, so much.

    The first one is becoming my favorite, I think...and then I look at the second one...and then I think how happy we look in the third. And I'm back to square one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be-aU-ti-FUL pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, WOW, they look amazing, SHE looks amazing... CONGRATS Genny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Emily. They look so in love! I love the color in these. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The look so happy! Great job catching the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh emily, what a lucky friend you have! truly a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your pictures make everyone look like supermodels, capturing how they truely are. Love it.

    ReplyDelete