Slider

Information

Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome to Emily's Little World!

You are invited to have a look around. Enjoy the photography, since that is what I do... And maybe stay to read a little about my simple but satisfying life!

If you are interested in hiring me as your photographer, please click on the link at the top of the page titled "my photography website". This will take you to my formal photography site, complete with pricing, portfolios, and a thorough FAQ.

If you are just enjoying my blog for the sake of itself, please leave me a comment if you get a minute. I love meeting my readers! Or if you find yourself smiling at one of my photos, leave a note to the subject of the photo. My clients love to hear what you think!

And as always, if you ever have a question or want to send me a note, you can email me at southerlandgirl @ yahoo . com.

Have a joyful day!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan