Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Friday, April 20

Flashback Friday...

2007
{Joe, casual in his scrub bottoms and scruffy [hot] face, sends me off to prom.}

 Photobucket
Photobucket


2008:
{Noah, 5 months old, ready for an outing with mama and Aunt Beckie}

 Photobucket Photobucket


2009:
{Mama got a new newborn hat photo prop in the mail and promptly tried it on 1.5 year old Noah. He was not a fan.}

 Photobucket


2010:
{Joe was in the middle of his scary Bell's Palsy but was a trooper as I tested out my new Lensbaby lens on my boys.}

Photobucket


2011:
{Sweet newborn Lucy, Day 9. One of my favorite days of the 30 Days of Lucy}

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Today, 2012: 
{Lucy got to play at a babysitter's house so I could have a "mama's day out" and then a date with just Noah after his preschool. Our original plans were thwarted by scheduling and weather, so we instead went on a Metrolink Adventure and explored the Blue Line series of stations for the first time. We had lunch at a Subway and hiked .6 miles back to our car to save time and make sure we got back to Lucy less than a hour late. Fun... but glad I'm home and kids are tucked away for naptime.  It's chilly today! That caught me off guard. I want to hit up the Thurtene Carnival at Wash U. when Joe gets home, a crazy idea since we're driving to Columbia tonight and should just get going... But who knows? I'm always up for a carnival.}

1 comment:

  1. Look at your with your seriously sexy 2007 picture! Wowzer! :)

    ReplyDelete