Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Tuesday, May 3

From Day Nine:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The swaddle is a sweater sleeve from a Goodwill sweater. 
The headbands are from Megan and Sarah from a 2Peas swap I participated in last year.
The fur is a small piece from a prop shop on Etsy.
The trencher is from an amazing friend and Etsy artist, Heather Bauers.

And that bebe is ALL mine...

Mon petit chou....
(Literally "my little cabbage", a funny little term of endearment they use in France... )

*

I need to get some videos uploaded... post some footage of this little one. She's deceptively cute in photos, but has a cry on her. (She nearly drove me out of my mind yesterday with the endlessness of those cries. Luckily, she seems to be back to her less-fussy self today...)

And that is Day Nine for ya... We're officially on Day 22 today, as she is THREE WEEKS OLD this very night... But you might guess-- I only get a little done each day, so I'll be behind forEVAH. Oh well. 
C'est la vie.

6 comments:

  1. A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You are so creative at putting your props together. Such a cute little model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how beautiful she is! I am so sad I have to miss it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! She is beautiful! I just gave birth to a girl (my first)on March 18th and am loving every minute of motherhood!
    Confession:I have been stalking your blog for a while. I live in the St. Louis area (Wentzville)and enjoy the occasional reference to familiar sights. And once you announced you were pregnant and due around the same time, I enjoyed following along with you. I did not have G.D. but everything I ate made me sick...for the whole 9 months. I was so able to relate to your misery. Congratulations again! Looking forward to getting to know Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, love that term of endearment:) That first photo is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love! she looks great in the grey!!

    ReplyDelete