Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Saturday, March 24

Test Shots

Wanna see what's on deck for the next blog post? I'll give you a preview--- the "test" shots I took before the real shots.

Photobucket

(second shot adds a reflector to her left... See if you can tell the difference.) 

Photobucket 

Yeah, that's all you get for tonight. Ha. 

See ya next time!

4 comments:

  1. Lessened shadow and better light balance in the 2nd pic!! (do I get a cookie??) :)

    Very cute shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell a difference too. Jenn, you stole my answer! (haha!) Lucy is such a cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both, they're both awesome pictures (as are all your photos), but is it bad of me to say that I love the first one the most?? I actually love the slight shadows...seems to give the face some depth and character, and make her cheeks more rosy, and adds a natural realistic element to the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now how do you get the baby to look at anything BUT the reflector?! :)

    ReplyDelete