Slider

Still Finishing The Project: Day 22 and Day 23

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Five days since we started prescription Zantac. Is she doing better? Well...... yes. BUT. I hesitate to even talk about it much-- I simply don't want to jinx our run of good behavior. Does she still cry? Absolutely. Am I merely feeling better because for most of the last 5 days there have been extra people around to help out? Maybe. Maybe she would have been good these days anyway. Maybe maybe maybe........ all I know is, it was the WORST it has been early last week, and now, a week later, is it markedly better. Not perfect. But better.

And that is all I'll say on that for now.

Meanwhile, who still have newborn photos of Lucy to share? THIS GIRL. Yikes!

My sister Beckie said that it was funny to see Lucy in real life right now, at age 2 months, because all you guys are seeing on the blog is NEWBORN Lucy. It's like she still seems so NEW... until you realize that I'm just behind, and you're seeing old photos now. Oops! I have some cute current ones of the girl. Maybe I'll post one of them tomorrow, to give you some context. 'Til then... let's give ya TWO of the "30 Days" project instead of one.

Day 22:
This was one of my favorite set-ups... A blanket I have loved since I pleaded for friends out-of-state to find me one. And the flower on the headband is the one from THIS tutorial post I wrote earlier this year. Combined, we get SUPREME CUTENESS.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And a wee little smile:
Photobucket

Hooray, Lucy for holding that pose for me!! It was the only time in 30 days I got you to do it, and I am THRILLED. :)
Photobucket

For fun, since she was still sleeping, I swapped to a flower from THIS tutorial, and snapped a few more. Here, with her little mouth hanging open (it would NOT close, as much as I tried!)
Photobucket

and here, just lounging in the basket...
Photobucket

I loved Day 22. And it was such a success that there were no "crying photos" at the end of the session! Wahoo!!


Day 23:
This became one of the "casual days", one where I just couldn't muster the energy to do a formal "set up" during Noah's naptime. I napped with Lucy instead. So when Joe got home from work and Noah was awake from naps, we just headed outside with Lucy's quilt and did a few quickies- not formal, not "pro"... just cute. And I got to show off the fabric from the back of her quilt, my current favorite fabric right now. (Love you, Amy Butler!).
Photobucket

Photobucket

And Noah actually ASKED to be in a few shots. Awesome!
Photobucket

And after Lucy had had enough, I dragged Noah off to shoot a few of just him... Because I love him, ya know?

The boy of many expressions:
Photobucket

Photobucket

(Love that one! Ha!)

*
And that's all for today. 
More tomorrow? Maybe!

3 comments:

  1. Holy adorableness! I need you to live next door so I can have you on retainer to take adorable pictures of my kids too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little mouth hanging open! So cute!!! Love the Noah pics. He is such a photogenic child! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask- in that last Noah picture, is he pouting for real, or is it a posed pout?

    SOOOOO adorable. Thank you for having such darling children for me to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan