Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, June 8

Day 7 and Day 20: Her Parents....

Day 7
Photos with dad... My two sweet loves. I love these images more than I can describe.

Day 20: 
Photos with me... Set up by me, shot by Joe. Lucy was kind of a stinker on Day 20, I'm not gonna lie. I may look serene in the photos, but it was a LOT of work to get a scant few final photos.

Mama and Dad, each loving on their Lucy. I'm so glad I made these happen in her first 30 days. They are already favorites of mine:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few more "casual" shots--- showcasing the REAL work of Day 20-- soothing the fussy baby:
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Knowing that the "serene face" is kinda a pose makes that last picture, w/ the stink-eye, my favorite, I think...

    And omigosh, I LOVE the ones w/ Joe (when she wasn't being such a stinker, presumably, since you didn't mention it?)

    But I love them all, really :) Love my new phone "wallpaper", too - thanks for sending the pics...

    Love you (I think I've used that word a lot in this comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Beautiful Photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love the candid shots, but I also hope the apparent serenity of the other shots will stand out in your mind in the years to come more than the fussiness will... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you edited both... now you can remember what a champ you are for getting so many awesome shots during the first 30 days.

    Also, you all look amazing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the face chomp one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics! I can't believe how SKINNY you are looking! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete