Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Saturday, March 12

2010 Session Flashback--The P. Family: Twins! {St. Louis Family Baby Photographer}

Another sweet family from my 2010 sessions--- This time, with twins. These cuties were about 9-10 weeks when I finally got my hands on them, so I planned on mostly getting those cute expressive AWAKE shots... But BOTH kiddos slept a teeny bit, and we managed a couple of cute sleepy shots in that window. Always a miracle to me, to manage asleep shots on non-newborns. :)

Check out the little lady of the duo (my favorite shot of the session. I think it's all that pink again...):
Pomilio Family

And the pair of them...Both completely their own person, lookwise. See how even their eye color is different??
Pomilio Family

Sleepy little lady (You might do a double take: those are black feathers, not her hair!! :) :) :) ):
Pomilio Family

And the sleepy little guy:
Pomilio Family

Pomilio Family

And how gorgeous is their mama, so soon after having two babies?
Pomilio Family

Pomilio Family

My favorite shot of the pair of kiddos:
Pomilio Family

And lastly, a few family shots, bringing their lucky dad into the mix:
Pomilio Family

Pomilio Family

Pomilio Family

And that, folks, is just another of the zillion late-2010 sessions I never managed to blog on time... So sad. I blame that random arthritis and Betty-issue from the fall for knocking me so far off my rhythm, photo-session-blogging-wise... 

Ack!

*

Anyway...

How's your weekend been?  I have been REVELING in the hints of spring. Our daffodils are blooming!! I saw sunshine!! I felt like mopping the kitchen!! It's amazing!!

:)


3 comments:

  1. I am also in love with that all pink picture!

    I wish you lived closer so I could take you to my sewing club. That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, they are gorgeous! And.....ummmmm......their mama looks incredible 9 weeks out. I'm still waiting to look that good and my twins are 3 and a half!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete