Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Monday, March 17

Don't You HATE Getting Wrinkles?

...except when they come from being in the tub too long, right? Tee-hee!
How can you resist baby bathtime feet? Truly?

...and this next one shows his lil' mohawk/Kewpie hair:


...Yep-- these kind of wrinkles, I'll take anyday.

10 comments:

  1. You take such great pics. I love those wrinkly toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah is adorable and I do believe he will have the most documented childhood to go down in history. I hope that when you have more kids you are able to keep up with all of it or they will seriously be missing out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ your friend Stacy. I know Steven's and my kids aren't gonna be so lucky. You definitely have left a reputation that no one will be able to surpass...I love you for it, though. You are a very talented mother who enjoys the small things in life, and I love giggling when I see the wonderful things you and Noah are experiencing...bathtime, playtime, fussy time, happy time, and even wrinkly toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful shots - perfect aperture settings! And sweet baby feet are so wonderful. Hope you're enjoying spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos em! you are NOT losing it! :)

    I've never thought to take a photo of the bath wrinkles... but now I will!

    btw... thanks for your sweet comment EARLY this morning, it means a lot to have prayers out there for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest baby feets!! Missed you on Sunday, Joe said you had a rough night :( We are having rough nights of Violet puking several times :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO darling! I can't wait for the day I can put my little boy's hair in a mohawk. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These have to be the cutest feet ever!!! You are such a great photographer...your son is so lucky he'll have his whole life documentally so beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this! So incredibly sweet! I want to nibble those adorable toes, wrinkly and all. :)

    ReplyDelete