Slider

Three Best Friends {St. Louis Senior Photographer}

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I had a fun session the other week-- one of my former students, now a beautiful senior, asked if she could do her senior photo session with her two best friends alongside. Three full sessions, just done at the same time. Of COURSE, I said! What fun! I mean, can you imagine anything more fun than playing dress-up with your closest friends, letting loose, playing "supermodel", sharing clothes, and just having a good time?

So we met up one morning and the three girls and I had a great time, each taking turns in the same spots, each teasing and encouraging each other. What we ended up with were mirroring session images-- everyone got a little of the same-- but completely different personalities shining through.

And of course, it didn't hurt that these three best friends were gorgeous! They ROCKED their session! Check them out!

Abby


Christina


Jessica

...can you tell I ADORE these colored walls?

We did get a TON of other photos in other locations... And maybe I 'll post a few of those in a little while... But I was in LOVE with these candy-colored walls and the way they made these girls' beautiful eyes come ALIVE... So that's what I decided to share here. The colors. The close-ups... the EYES!

*

Thanks, girls, for such a clever session idea and for being such fun to work with. You are all stunning!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your backgrounds, beautiful and bright colors with those gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! What gorgeous walls! (and gorgeous girls!)

    You are amazing at finding the great locations. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only my senior photos could have been as much fun...and TOTALLY out there, but your Photobucket tutorial on how to enlarge blog photos has completely CHANGED my life! :) Thank you a gazillion times!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan