Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Saturday, June 30

Westmoreland Wedding.

I got to do a lovely, simple little wedding in one of the prettiest places in St. Louis-- the St. Louis Botanical Garden. It was a nice change from the usual because she only needed me for an hour, there was no formal wedding party, and everyone was really casual and in a great mood. It WAS a bit hot, but the lighting was really nice at 6:00 in the evening, so I couldn't complain too much. I met this bride through her sister, Maria, one of my good friends from school. The little girl is Maria's, and the older girl is the groom's daughter.
I hope I get to do more stuff in this pretty spot in the future!!
















3 comments:

  1. everytime i see your pictures, i regret not having you take a few of us when you came to visit!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. You caught some awesome candids. The colors are great. They are going to love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say ... I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY!! Very jealous cousin here! And ... everytime I look at my wedding pictures I absolutely LOVE every single one we took at the park that day. Then, I look at the pictures we had taken at the temple (which you did not do! :o( and I'm SO MAD at myself for not having you take those ones too. Stupid me! I just do not like many of them. But, oh well. we win some and we lose some right?! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete