Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, June 6

Just Some Layouts...

The top one I did just now... took way longer than it should have, but I was finicky about the last few details. Blah. The rest have been done very recently. It looks like I am WAY vain from this sampling, since I am prominently featured in three of the four... But I swear I am not so vain!! These just seem to be the easiest photos to work on at the moment. I'll branch out soon, I promise!

(besides, my kids will one day be fascinated to see me looking so young and NORMAL someday!!){from the time that beckie and kyle came to town and we went thrift shopping}

{from memorial day weekend last year, hanging out at Beckie and Kyle's apartment}

{taken last fall, in my lovely apron from Mom Vicki... I was trying to look sassy in our wee little kitchen}

{from this past April's Hazelwood Prom}

3 comments:

  1. love the layouts. i look forward to the day when i can steal all of your ideas. that means i will come to your house and take pics of all the ones that i love. (which seems to be all of them so far....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented? Are those digital? Teach me...I want to be just like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Em! Awesome new pages girly! Hope you are doing well and feeling great! ttyl :)

    ReplyDelete