Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, June 24

Uh Oh.

Photobucket

Damn you, McDonalds.

I don't have much willpower as it is. And I usually avoid you, but with Noah loving the chicken nuggets/apple dippers Happy Meal, whaddya gonna do? So I'll be faced with your new temptation whenever I cave and take Noah to the "M", as he calls it....

*sigh*

Gosh, I love cookies.

In other hilarity, check out what Noah got in his Happy Meal today:

Photobucket

She's so pretty....

Having a good summer, ya'll?? I totally am. :)

4 comments:

  1. we got a boy toy in our happy meal today. Luckily, Lilly doesn't care b/c she plays w/ her brother's toys. I am sure she would have like mermaid Barbie more than Annakin Skywalker. Too bad we can't trade. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!!! What a horrid thing to do to us mothers- we're exhausted and hungry by the time we cave and go there as it is... to do this to us is almost unforgivable. Are they delicious or too cake-like and tasteless? I am praying for the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! We're all allowed a treat once in awhile. Noah getting the Barbie sort of reminds me of Niklas getting the green lady m&m cup with her sexy knee high white boots. Oh well... Makes me chuckle. Our boys do have a thing for the girls! When Niklas saw his lady cup he said "she's cute!!" Thanks for coming to visit last week! I really enjoyed your company. - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. This is very bad. I don't know if I can resist a box of fresh baked cookies!

    ReplyDelete