Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Friday, February 26

Hi...

I was gonna blog, but time got away from me as I worked to get some sessions ready for the bloggy, and it is nearly 9:30 pm on a Friday night when my husband is actually HOME, so....

He gets me tonight.

Not you.

Sorry!


:)

On a positive note, I have gotten four sessions ready to blog and have so many favorites I can't wait to show you. Yayayayay!!

On another positive note, FEBRUARY IS ALMOST OVER! Wahooooooo!!

And in case I worried you with that last post....Let me reassure you I cannot see myself breaking free from my online world entirely. I just can't quit you, Internet.

But I HAVE enjoyed the less-frenzied NEED to be around.

And to get you excited for more blogs from moi, I have two tutorials in the wings and at least one possible giveaway coming up if I can get my act together. Fear not! I will not be boring forever!!

Anyhoo.

The couch, the quilt, and the snuggly husband call.... Off I go!

3 comments:

  1. Well this is not a proper thank you, but I just linked your blog and I hope it's ok, if not say the word and I'll remove it (the link that is).

    http://ojibirish.blogspot.com/2010/02/dear-emily.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutorials?! Yippee!

    Hope you enjoyed the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! that's about all I have to say ;)

    ReplyDelete