Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Friday, November 13

Halloween MiniPortraits {St. Louis Children's Photographer}

I never got around to sharing some my favorite shots from my Halloween Minis.... So, since Friday the 13th is kinda scary, here is a Halloween Flashback-- enjoy these cuties (and okay, okay... my kid is one of them. I'm not gonna lie!)





(And at 2 months old, that lil' Peapod named Oscar was my youngest model. What a snuggly little cutie!)

Happy Friday the 13th!

4 comments:

  1. The rhino is CLEARLY the cutest! :) What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable Emily! You are amazing with your photography. Good luck during this last stage of transition from one home to the next. I love your attitude and insight- you know how to make something wonderful out of all of life's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love Noah, but the pea pod might be my favorite of this batch... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so adorable! (I think that darling little witch is wearing a Cracker Barrel costume- not that that is a bad thing- every time I walked through the store in October, I thought we had some absolutely adorable little costumes for little tykes! Too bad we didn't really have much for us older-types...)

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete