Slider

A Little Lucy Fun.

Friday, October 14, 2011

This isn't her 6-month stuff... in fact, it's nearly 2 months old (August 2011). But I finally got them edited and LOVE them, so why not some ridiculously cute Lucy to carry us into the weekend?


Just a cheerful baby in an egg basket.... wearing a sweet knit cap I got when NOAH was a baby... a hat that never worked for him, but is INSANE-CUTE for my LuLu. She's like a Lollipop Guild munchkin. Hee!

  Photobucket 

(Next one's my favorite. I need it in a BIG print.)
  Photobucket 

  Photobucket 

And then, of course, it just wouldn't be a LuLu session if I didn't shoot til she cried. Bad mama. Photobucket 
Ah well... It was awesome while she let me shoot. 

*

Happy Friday, everyone! We have Noah's preschool Fall Festival tomorrow, and I am SO excited. SO SO excited. They have pony rides and a bounce house... face painting... SO much fun stuff. And I made a cake for the bake sale... And it promises to be a GORGEOUS day. Happy happy! 

Til then, I am watching the painfully real 127 Hours (wow, this movie is tough but GOOD) and working away on two newborn sessions from last week. Back to it, I guess. Thanks for the fun Love/Don't Love comments yesterday.... They were awesome! Anyone have more to add?

5 comments:

  1. EEEEEEE! Squeeeeeeal! Oh she makes me SO HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! She's is so cute! I can't wait to see her! (Not sure when that will be...) Also, 127 Hours has to be one of the most brilliant made movies. I watched it TWICE, it was that good. That means I endured that awful scene twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freaking cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos, you have such a great eye for lighting, color and beauty! Keep it up! Great Job! : )

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan