Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Friday, October 14

A Little Lucy Fun.

This isn't her 6-month stuff... in fact, it's nearly 2 months old (August 2011). But I finally got them edited and LOVE them, so why not some ridiculously cute Lucy to carry us into the weekend?


Just a cheerful baby in an egg basket.... wearing a sweet knit cap I got when NOAH was a baby... a hat that never worked for him, but is INSANE-CUTE for my LuLu. She's like a Lollipop Guild munchkin. Hee!

  Photobucket 

(Next one's my favorite. I need it in a BIG print.)
  Photobucket 

  Photobucket 

And then, of course, it just wouldn't be a LuLu session if I didn't shoot til she cried. Bad mama. Photobucket 
Ah well... It was awesome while she let me shoot. 

*

Happy Friday, everyone! We have Noah's preschool Fall Festival tomorrow, and I am SO excited. SO SO excited. They have pony rides and a bounce house... face painting... SO much fun stuff. And I made a cake for the bake sale... And it promises to be a GORGEOUS day. Happy happy! 

Til then, I am watching the painfully real 127 Hours (wow, this movie is tough but GOOD) and working away on two newborn sessions from last week. Back to it, I guess. Thanks for the fun Love/Don't Love comments yesterday.... They were awesome! Anyone have more to add?

5 comments:

  1. EEEEEEE! Squeeeeeeal! Oh she makes me SO HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! She's is so cute! I can't wait to see her! (Not sure when that will be...) Also, 127 Hours has to be one of the most brilliant made movies. I watched it TWICE, it was that good. That means I endured that awful scene twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So freaking cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos, you have such a great eye for lighting, color and beauty! Keep it up! Great Job! : )

    ReplyDelete