Slider

Abby and Her Baby Bump {St. Louis Maternity Newborn Photographer}

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just a quick little maternity session share--- another great client from early 2011.

This is Abby... and she is carrying Nolan in her belly. (I just like that detail, since one of my dearest friends has a Nolan...)

Abby - Maternity

Abby - Maternity

Abby - Maternity

Abby - Maternity

Abby - Maternity

Abby - Maternity

Like I said... a quick share. Not much extra story to tell--- just another fabulous client with a darling baby bump and a whole wide future ahead of her. 

I love my job!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I especially like the one of her hands making a heart against her belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby has fantastic taste in names!

    Also, those are some gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan