Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, September 14

You Are:

Gloomy, rainy day over here... Anyone else need a pick-me-up?

Photobucket

(I don't know who to credit for this... So whoever you are, THANK YOU for these affirmations!)

Love,
Photobucket 

ETA: Found it as a print on Etsy. Possibly the original creator? Link here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/60768048/you-are-love-8x10-on-a4-uplifting-print)

*

(If you haven't noticed, giving credit is so important to me. I appreciate it when it is given to me, and really REALLY want to share the love for any other creator out there when I love their work. Pass it on!)

2 comments:

  1. makes me think of The Help which btw is an AMAZING book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this!i just wrote this out on a card for my daughter..tucking it into her lunch tomorrow. i omitted the sexy part..she's 8 lol.. oh and i'm not crediting the original creator on my card hehehe

    ReplyDelete