Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, September 15

My First Clothesline Batch... Happiness!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All I wanted for my birthday was a clothesline...

Thanks to Joe, I have a wee one in my back/side yard. 

Thanks to Lucy, I have laundry that could use some fresh sunshine-drying...

I love it.

5 comments:

  1. I. Adore. This. And I want this for myself someday. I think I am going to pin one of these photos.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my Dad used to dry his clothes out on the clothesline...purely for the incredible sun-sweet smell. You can't get that from any dryer. Beautiful pics Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way to Ruth's, I pass by the LaFond home and Ken often has a huge long line of clothes hanging out - everything in order: first jeans, then shirts, then socks. I need to make time to hang out laundry again. It is just so darned convenient to throw the stuff into the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my clothesline!! Smells so clean and fresh! Enjoy!! I found you via pinterest :)
    xo, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I love my clothesline. Love the fresh clean smell.

    ReplyDelete