Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Saturday, March 13

Max's First Birthday {St. Louis Children's Photographer}

Another quick session share before I go to bed "early" (11:30 pm is early for me and since we jump ahead tomorrow, I need to be kinda responsible about getting enough sleep, I guess.)

*

This little guy came over on his first birthday and we played... first some cute argyle shots, then some family moments...and lastly, some CUPCAKES!



















(My favorite of the session:)






And a yummy cake smash mess just wouldn't be complete without some "after" shots of the cleanup:







Happy birthday, little guy!!

*

7 comments:

  1. I think I have a soft spot in my heart for every baby named Max. But I am especially in love with his hair! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little guy has grown up so much! Happy Birthday, Max!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be the cutest combination of boy/family/photography known to man.

    Absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely BRILLIANT work!! I could look at all your pictures for days on end... I love your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a heart breaker!-What a cutie! Mawwww...
    Beautiful shots Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. I love that you did the cupcakes and showed the whole process, even the tub. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pictures are fantastic! love them.

    ReplyDelete