Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Tuesday, December 11

Photo of the Day


Snapped this one this morning. It's my current favorite.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love you as an artist. I'm also loving you as a mom-so calm and assured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:40 PM

    aaw.. so cute! congrats on your baby! and you cracked me up with your comment on my blog. ;-) Thanks! i would've emailed you but i couldn't get to your email for some reason from my blog.. der. lol! have fun photographing your little guy!

    danielle thompson

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! What an amazing baby book that little guy is going to have with all the pictures! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love it! You really take great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I miss those days...just chillin inside the basket with a warm towel wrapped around you! Ahhhh.......love it, Em!

    ReplyDelete