Slider

The Best Care Package In the WORLD!!!!

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

{all the loot}

{sock monkey slippers!!}

{just one example of the clever, funny notes pinned to each item}

{the focus of the package: mommy stuff!}

So my dear dear friend Genny, one of my bessiest bessies since high school, surprised me with this bounteous care package today in the mail. It was like Christmas, opening the box and finding ALL SORTS of treasure complete with notes attached to each item. Chocolates, cold cereal (my constant craving!!), baby socks, sock monkey puppets, MAGAZINES, fun pens, a "choose your own adventure" book done in Jane Austen style, Burt's Bee's Mama stuff, other treats, and on and on...

What a treat. What a lovely, lovely treat. I feel special!!

Thank you Gen... truly.

4 comments:

  1. em- what a thoughtful and amazing friend you have. how fun. i know you will have so much fun with each little treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burt's Bees stuff is great! What a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a sucker for care packages and this one was so thoughtful! This friend, Genny? A keeper, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling is that? I love all the notes! Hope you are feeling well. I am back and would love to hang some time.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan