Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Thursday, May 3

Did your Barbie have chewed-up feet, too?
What is WITH that? Ours were from a dog... but little brothers were the culprits, too...

7 comments:

  1. haha yes!!! That is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! We didn't have a dog and I think I might be to blame as much as my brother. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no idea. i had a few but i'm not a fan of barbie's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Mine had chewed up feet, and sometimes a short neck because someone's little sister ripped her head off. grrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:15 PM

    sorry, em. that was me.

    rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not so much chewed up feet, but short hair. I seem to recall telling my mom, "Don't worry, it'll grow back." I guess my mom had to repeat that phrase to me often after I found out how to use scissors. heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - Found your blog with Google Image Search. I was looking for Barbie feet. I wanted an image to send my little sister as a joke.

    This blog post was right on topic. She used to chew my Barbie's feet until the white plastic "bone" underneath would show. It was gruesome and I used to get so mad at her. LOL.

    ReplyDelete