Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Wednesday, August 30

there are times that little memories from long ago come back to me suddenly.

i love looking at pictures of me as a kid. They seem to say so much about who I was, where I come from, and what I might expect to see in the future of my own family-to-be.
I was really lucky to have a mom who enjoyed taking our pictures. She captured some really CLASSIC moments, including these:

[Julina and I, Halloween 1979... don't u love the BYU stocking caps??
I also LOVE that we are checking each other's makeup out... totally not used to seeing each other looking so weird. I look perplexed and a bit concerned. *smile*]
[random B&W photo... I love my mischevious expression. I was a camera hog from the beginning!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment