Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Saturday, August 12

joe

"my little world" wouldn't be complete without my amazing husband in it... so here is joe. sweet, endearing, procrastinating, easy-going, toy-collecting, classic movie watching, comforting, sexy, hard-working, nap-buddy, crepe-making, supportive, cute joe. Where did he come from, and how did i get so lucky?
[what a smile]

[love the curly hair]


[the crinkles around his eyes...]

[one of our engagement photos, by Kate Benson]

so, here's joe. mine for eternity. he makes my little world a place of peace and harmony.

love, you, joe.


1 comment:

  1. Emily, thanks for sharing! We love your "little" world. you are a gem.
    Melody

    ReplyDelete