Friday, September 18
This set of five photos is brought to you by:
1. Lucy deciding she wanted to watch a pirate Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while wearing her pirate Mickey ears.
2. Lucy then deciding "we could make a boat! With seats! for a pirate!"
3. And me looking at the clock and seeing we still had a hour before naps, and deciding this could be easy and fun, AND CUTE.
4. And hey, I could take some photos and I'd have my "Five For Friday" in the bag!
5. And then Quinn getting on board (pun) with the idea.
6. And also, coincidentally, tomorrow is National Talk Like a Pirate Day. I swear Lucy must've been tapping into the Collective Unconscious on that one.
So ARRRR, Matey! Shiver me timbers and yo ho ho-- Happy weekend!
(Bonus: HERE are some pirate terms and phrases for you to try out tomorrow.... In case you needed some help. )
Posted by Emily S. at 7:22 PM