Slider

Baby Shower Time!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Last Saturday, my good friends Jamie and Alecia threw me a baby shower and invited all the girls from the ward. Alecia held it at her lovely home and brunch was the order of the day. We had Belgian waffles with all kids of toppings options, egg and cheese casseroles, yummy juice punch, pastries, chocolate milk, and many other delights. It was fun to be the center of attention, but I must admit, I tend to feel a sheepish guilt at being singled out and lavished gifts on. I don't know why. For birthdays, I feel just fine, but these showers-- they are above and beyond. And I am grateful. Thanks, Jamie and Alecia, and all you others who attended!

{hostesses Alecia & Jamie}





{sitting among the gifts}

{Kimra enjoying her waffle}

{Gina and Jamie hamming it up}

{one of the shower games}

{Taina and son, Monica and I}

{Jessica}

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it was so much fun. What a blessing girl friends are. And what a spread of food and gifts. You are a blessed woman. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun shower! I'm sure you received some very needful things! :) Such nice friends! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan