Slider

Moving Around...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

This is true of my life in two big ways. First, Noah is moving a TON these days, and it is so surreal to feel this little life IN MY INTERNAL ORGANS!! He is pretty mellow, still, and I can't exactly call it "kicking", more like "bumping". It's pretty cool. I want Joe to feel, but it's still a bit early for that for us.

The second "moving around" involves our apartment. We are still in the Masonic Mansion, but it's time to make room for the baby. Since I have so little time before I have to go back to school, we are taking these days to get the apartment carefully, thoroughly rearranged for baby so that when November comes, we won't be doing it hastily and half-as-good. So, for the past few days, our dining room has been 86'd, replaced by a living room. The old living room is now a roomy, breezy bedroom for Joe and I. And the old bedroom is now a dumping ground for all the crap we still have to do. Good thing I still have next week!! Because that last room will be the baby's room, with a project space on the other end. PHEW!!! Lots of work! But a great opportunity to really go through our stuff and get rid of some things, pack other things, and give our cute-but-familiar apartment a little facelift.

So. Since I don't want to bore anyone with just TEXT, I'll leave you with some totally unrelated photos of my old roommate and friend April's bridal session back in May. Reason being, I am about done with her June wedding book, and will post some of those in a day or two! Enjoy... (I LOVED some of the locations we found for these.... Like a fairy tale!)




All except the red door photo were taken in Forest Park, St. Louis. LOVELY!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm so happy for you. What fun times. Speaking of faery tales though... that looks like the perfect spot for faery pictures! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting and at the same time so different (at least at first) to feel your baby moving inside you! I thought it was so funny and cool when Soren would move and my stomach would be the oddest shape--nothing like the normal basket ball belly. He was really active and towards the end when I was still working and grading papers it was hard to get comfy. He like to put a lot of pressure on my ribs.

    I am so happy for you and you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun to feel him kicking :) Sounds like you are really busy! I am glad that you made it home safe and sound. talk to you soon, the photos are breathtaking btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:13 PM

    Looking at your pictures makes me SUPER excited about senior pictures!!! yay! I can't wait for school to start so I can see your cute belly! Guess what! I became an aunt on July 6th! I have lots of pictures to show you!
    <3 Dan P
    p.s. i took your advice- got a Canon Digital Camera and it works great! ThankS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one in the forest from behind. Perfectly magical.
    Oh, and Sheen is right... what a perfect spot.. maybe next year??

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan