Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Tuesday, December 19

Going CRAZY!

crazy LIKE A FOX...

or just crazy like a teacher with too much stuff to grade, an artist with too many christmas projects to complete.... just TOO MUCH.

I am worn OUT.

(and i took that cross-eye picture because i have never seen what i look like cross-eyed.
I think i look like a Disney character.
I hope i never see myself cross-eyed again.)


So. I put on Michael MacClean's "Forgotten Carols" while i was sewing tonite, and MAN, is it LAME.

Lame lame lame lame lame. LAME.

I can't believe i listened to it. No offense to anyone who reads this who loves it. But WOW. It is AWFUL. I think i might destroy the CD as a stress-reliever, which i really really need this week.

Tomorrow, my fam comes to town to go to Historic St. cHarles, one of my favorite christmas traditions, and i just hope i get enough stuff done at school during the day to be able to relax and enjoy it.

It's all about the attitude adjustment. And i'm working on mine. Really, I am.

Here. Fun photos from this past weekend.okay. I REALLY have to go to bed. I'm getting a bit WACKY, and that's NEVER good.

Wish me luck on NOT feeling stressed tomorrow.

*

I am glad Katie is alive. Seriously.

I AM going to call Sarah back and hear about that SNL thing.

I wish Dan P. was going to be in my 1st or 6th next semester.

I think Melody left some plants here in my house. Otherwise, I have NO idea how they materialized. Which is a surreal concept.

ok. I'm making myself laugh here at home alone 2 hours past my bedtime. I am REALLY going to bed now.



Genny, do you read this? Ever?


0 comments:

Post a Comment