- To feel healthy. No more coughing, no more neck pain.
- To have a healthy husband. No more listening to HIM cough.
- To get this house tidy after a whirlwind last two weeks, with Noah's birthday party and a trip out of town for Thanksgiving. What a mess!
- To feel like I can slow down in many ways after a crazy November and let things drift to the sidelines so I can enjoy Christmas season joy with my family.
- To be more present, more joyful, and more peaceful.
- My sewing setup to be in the TV room again. I never sew nowadays because its set up way far away in my bedroom, and Joe goes to bed two hours before me.
- A really REALLY long hug.
- A really good massage.
- A better haircut.
- New boots.
- A fresh-air cleansing walk.
- Ten things OFF of my to-do list without me having to do them.
- The basement not to be stinky.
- To go to a movie.
- A cathartic cry, weirdly.
- A really long footrub.
- To be a kid again for just a little while.
- To be in Hawaii with my sis for awhile.
- To curl into my bed with a book for a full day.
- Some cider.
- To laugh until my sides hurt.
- To paint something.
- Someone to wrap this year's gifts for me.
- New bedding.
- Really long wooden dowels. Two of them.
- One afternoon each, to go back in time hold my babies when they were newborns.
- To be able to laugh things off better.
- To be caught up.
Sunday, November 30
We can't have that!!!
Quick, a 10-minute "I Want" Freewrite.
Okay, November--- I'll miss you, busy as you were. You were good. Full. Bustling. Crazy. But I'm ready for the green and red of December now. Goodnight.
Posted by Emily S. at 11:58 PM