Slider

Way Back Six Months Ago: Fall Baby Photos

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back in the fall, when I set up a backdrop set in my garage to capture some Quinn 9-month photos...When Lucy helped me check my settings, and Quinn himself just grinned gummily for the camera. Back before he was uber-mobile and totally unwilling to sit for photos... Back when it was still fall and the leaves were bright red. Photos I love. One of these Quinn images will get printed on canvas, big, to join my favorite 9-month image of Noah and my favorite 9-month image of Lucy. It's such a lovely age for catching a baby portrait, and I love having each of them immortalized on my wall. 

For tonight, here are my favorites from this day. 

 













2 comments:

  1. It's so cool to see all three kids at the same age! You have great ideas for shoots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious of your pictures! What awesome treasures to have as they get older (& less cooperative ;-) ).

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan