Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Monday, January 28

Pretty Toes.

A few weeks P.Q. (pre-Quinn), Lucy and I took some time one quiet morning to initiate her into the world of nail polish. I felt it was an important milestone, one worthy of a brand new bottle of polish and photos with the big camera. The toes were our goal, and we set forth:

 photo toes1_zps2d466b24.jpg Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(There isn't ANYTHING cuter than tiny tiny toenails painted pink, I think.)

Photobucket Photobucket

And then we kept snapping.... Why not?
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And then I added these photos of Noah to the end of the blog post. Why not?

Photobucket 
Happy Monday! Go paint some toes pink, I say. 

The End.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty toes on both of you! I just don't have the patience (or flexibility) to do my toenails well, but this makes me want to break out the nail polish and go for it! (After all, since I can't paint my nails because of work, I gotta do *something* with all the nail polish I have sitting around, right?)

    And I just LOVE how goofy Noah is! Miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two inspired me to paint my own toenails this week. I bought a new shade called Limestone. I liked it better in the bottle than next to my skin, but it is there to stay for a little while, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics!! What a great idea to show just yours and Lucy's pretty feet! I may have to copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete