Slider

Pretty Toes.

Monday, January 28, 2013

A few weeks P.Q. (pre-Quinn), Lucy and I took some time one quiet morning to initiate her into the world of nail polish. I felt it was an important milestone, one worthy of a brand new bottle of polish and photos with the big camera. The toes were our goal, and we set forth:

 photo toes1_zps2d466b24.jpg Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(There isn't ANYTHING cuter than tiny tiny toenails painted pink, I think.)

Photobucket Photobucket

And then we kept snapping.... Why not?
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And then I added these photos of Noah to the end of the blog post. Why not?

Photobucket 
Happy Monday! Go paint some toes pink, I say. 

The End.

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty toes on both of you! I just don't have the patience (or flexibility) to do my toenails well, but this makes me want to break out the nail polish and go for it! (After all, since I can't paint my nails because of work, I gotta do *something* with all the nail polish I have sitting around, right?)

    And I just LOVE how goofy Noah is! Miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two inspired me to paint my own toenails this week. I bought a new shade called Limestone. I liked it better in the bottle than next to my skin, but it is there to stay for a little while, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics!! What a great idea to show just yours and Lucy's pretty feet! I may have to copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan