Hey! I'm Emily... homebody, amateur philosopher, professional photographer, mama and wife. This is my little world-- a place for me to preserve the little snippets of my life that bring me joy, make me think, or show my creative leanings. I'm so happy you're here. If you get a minute, please introduce yourself in the comments. If you like what you see, you are invited to follow my blog through your RSS Reader. Just click the link at the bottom of the page to add me.
Thank you for being part of my little world... :)

{scroll down to see posts}


Me:

Me:

Friday, November 10

long time, no blog....

wow.... some of that early blog passion has obviously faded. I guess i don't know if anyone even checks it out, and if i am only using this as a "journal" or a place to vent, it's not somewhere i want to spend much time...
'cause if i dwell or vent or purge or whatever, i am afraid i would just let myself get more and more negative... so i tend to avoid this place.

Plus, i haven't felt very inspired, creatively, so i don't have many pictures to post.


it's been a weird two weeks.
Miscarriage will do that to a life, i guess. *sigh*


(and i didn't even post that i was pregnant. so. all you lurkers. there's the news.)

so.
i guess to try to put a positive spin on this downer blog entry, I'll throw in some of my latest scrapbook pages i've done. it's been good therapy
(click on any layout to see a bigger version of it):

[dedicated to our
quirky Masonic apartment]

[joe's little bro David...]

[my newly-preggo page...
leap of faith to create it,
since it was so early, still risky.]

[joe was having a rough post-miscarriage day...
so i made a page for him.
it has sad song lyrics on it.]


[crazy about soccer.... ain't he cute??]

2 comments:

  1. I look at these scrapbook pages and am inspired. YOU should be writing a "how-to" scrapbook mag. I look at your blog daily. I've been sad that you haven't posted, but understand. Thinking of you everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah... man i love ya. thank you for even the littlest things you do. Like leave blog comments.

    ReplyDelete